Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blessings

I am now 29 1/2 weeks pregnant with a little over 11 weeks left. Today Bill, Liam, and I piled into Bills truck to go for a gorgeous Sunday drive up the Canyon not far from where we are living. We were amazed by the areas that were flooded and the lack of people throughout the Canyon. Most of the campgrounds are under water and we were cautious as we saw water on the roads in a few places. Bill enjoys taking photos of nature and so he had our camera with us today. I was so happy that he shot a few of me with my pregnant belly so that some day baby boy can see what he looked like in his mommas belly. I sure do love this little baby bump and am so excited to meet him soon. I want him to know that he is coming to a family that loves him deeply and is so excited to have him join us and be a part of us. I can hardly wait to look into his eyes and kiss his little face and hear his little voice. I am so blessed to be a mother and to be able to create and give life. I feel so honored that I get to be a momma. I am also super excited to watch Liam become a big brother and Bill become a dad to number two. He really is an amazing father and husband and I am so grateful that I get to share this life experience with him! I have so much love in my life and I feel truly blessed.

0 comments: