Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Great Website For You To Check Out!

I have found another great website that I think is a "Product Worth Recommending" you can find it here. For those of you who have been reading this blog for awhile now know that I am working hard at becoming more health conscientious. I have been monitoring my calories thanks to about.com and I am also using on a great 12 week exercise plan here. I am excited to share with you the most recent health website that I have just stumbled upon. It has great recipes for those of us who need healthier recipes but don't want to sacrifice taste or become gourmet chefs. They have several different recipe categories such as "cooking for two", "kid friendly", "comfort food" etc. At the top of each recipe it will tell you things like low fat, high fiber, low calorie, diabetic, heart healthy etc so that you can decide before reading the recipe if it will fit your dietary needs. I especially appreciate the tips and nutritional information at the end of each recipe. Each recipe also includes the diet exchange values. I also noticed that they have menus and shopping tips as well. This website, for me, is just another tool to help me with my journey to a healthier and happy me, hope it helps and inspires you as well. Do you have any great tools or websites that are helping you with your goals that you feel are worth recommending?

(Big thank you to Michele for helping me know how to add links into the text, thanks a million!!)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for always finding cool stuff for the rest of us! :) As for what's helping me with goals...rewards! :) I am all about the rewards (above the obvious, be healthier, duh) Stuff like, go to a movie, scrapbook with my friend, and eventually (when I have met the goals for a longer time) a pedicure or massage. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, adding a link within the text is pretty easy. All you have to do is highlight the text that you want to be the link then go to the globe button next to the italic i button and click on it. A small screen will come up for you to put in the website where the link goes and click ok then you're done.

Anonymous said...

thanks, I always love tips to be healthier. I am a netflix girl and ordered 10 minute solution (the bootcamp one) holy cow kicked my butt. It is awesome, can't wait to try the others. Anything that helps me feel good and I can do 10 min or 50 minutes they are all in 10 minute increments. So worth it! I like counting calories too. Keep it up!