Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Love Of Christmas

My heart is full as I contemplate what Christmas means to me. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father loves me enough to have allowed his most beloved and only begotten son, Jesus Christ to be born to the world. Our Heavenly Father knew what lied ahead for his son, and yet he loved the world enough to allow his son to be given despite all that would happen. I feel so much love and gratitude as I contemplate the level of unconditional love that our Heavenly Father has for us. I am humbled and deeply moved by His love for me. To me, Jesus Christ was the greatest gift that was ever given to each of us. He was given to us despite our shortcomings and failings, he was given to us as a way in which we could be reconciled with our Heavenly Father. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much that he wants us to be reunited with Him again and the Savior provided a way for this to be accomplished. I love my Redeemer. This time of year is such a joyful time of year for me since it provides an opportunity for me to be reminded of the plan of Salvation. I am so grateful! I have been enjoying listening to Christmas music since Thanksgiving. I wanted to share with you one of my most favorite Christmas songs but as I contemplated which of my favorites that I would like to share with each of you, I realized that the most fitting song I wanted to share is in fact an Easter song. This is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing, "God So Loved The World."



We hope that this finds each of you in joy and happiness. We wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Much love, The Fullmers

1 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

I loved that. Thank you for sharing that.