Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wondering

As I am entering my 34th week pregnant, I can't help but become more and more excited to meet my new little man. I have been in a flurry of busyness getting ready for his impending arrival. I have been sewing up a storm in the past two months. I have created a nursing cover, a car seat cover, swaddling blankets, burp clothes, and bibs. His chest of drawers are filled with adorable, newly laundered clothing and his bag for the hospital is mostly packed. Bill and I have been reviewing our Bradly method birthing strategies and adding a few new tricks along the way. Bill has been recording scripts that I will use for our natural childbirth and has installed them on my i-phone so that I can practice while he is at work and should I go into labor without him ( lets all pray that doesn't happen!) I will have access to his voice on my phone with our rehearsed scripting for our assisted imagery relaxation techniques. I have long lists of "to do" lists that are slowly getting completed as we come closer and closer to baby boys birthday. As crazy busy as I have been keeping myself, my mind keeps wondering what this little guy is going to look like. I have been looking at old baby pictures of Liam's wondering what this little man will look like. I have compared his ultrasounds to Liam's and they look very similar. In my dreams I am always trying to see my baby's face with him turning away and hiding his face behind his hands. Its always such a frustrating experience!! I am DYING to see his face, to hear his little voice, and devour ever little detail of his perfect little self. I can hardly contain my joy as we come closer and closer to baby boys birthday.

Baby boy has a round head like his older brother Liam, the same nose, his ears look very similar by poking out just a little and he has the same adorable ducky mouth.

1 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

I'm thinking of you often and can't wait to hear about your second birth story. I know it will be as wonderful as the first. Sounds like you are ready!