Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sick!

I am really sick right not with the flu and a sinus infection. I am feeling sorry for myself since I am not feeling so hot. I am hoping that I will be feeling better by tomorrow so that I can resume my life since Bill goes back to the Real World tomorrow with work and school. I am however very grateful for a loving and patient husband that is willing to cover for me while I am down. I have also discovered something quite amazing. Puffs makes tissues with Vicks Vapor Rub in the tissue as well as lotion. Its like heaven for your runny/stuffy nose! So if your feeling poorly I would suggest getting these tissues.

1 comments:

WILLFULL said...

Moana,
I am so sorry that you are sick. I know that you have been suffering so long. I hope that you get better soon. I cant wait for our date tonight!