Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Fullmer Siblings Christmas Party


Like most families at Christmas time everyone gathers in an effort to reconnect with each other and to share in the family traditions that have been created by that family. The Fullmer/Nelson/Warburton Family is no exception to this. We gathered from Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Colorado to be together for our annual Christmas Party on December 23rd.


Watching the grandchildren buzz with excitement, grammy's spritual message, the children opening presents and getting pjs from grammy and papa, visiting until 4 am and having the opportunity to reconnect with each other were some of the highlights for me. Not to mention the fact that 2 of my sister-in-laws are prego! Both families are buying wraps and so we we had everyone wrapping in the living room. It was a beautiful sight! (But alas no pics since everyones hands were full with babies and fabric!) In June we will have all the Fullmer siblings officially babywearing. I am so excited for them!


I am so grateful for my eternal family. "Because God so loved the world and gave his only begotten son," I have the promise of being with my earthly family for eternity. I also have the promise of being with my Heavenly Father again. How grateful I am for Christ and his atoning sacrifice! How grateful I am for this annual reminder of "Jesus Birthday"

1 comments:

The Holcombs said...

How cute. Looks like fun. I love to see Christmas pictures.