Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Liam Has Two More Baby Cousins


Coriantumr Finlayson son and first child of Kawiti and Teryn Finlayson


Mason Casey Finlayson son and fourth child of Pono and Michelle Finlayson

Congratulations to my younger brothers, Kawiti and Pono as they both welcomed a baby boy each into their families on April 9th. Kawiti and Teryn's son, Coriantumr weighed in at 6 lbs 10 oz and Pono and Michelles son Mason Casey weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz. I am so excited that my brothers each had sons on the same day. Both moms are doing well and I can hardly wait to meet the boys in person! Image the fun times they will have sharing birthdays!! Liam is so excited to have two more baby cousins. For us this is the year of cousins! All of Bill's siblings will have had a child by the end of September and 3 of my siblings were expecting this year as well! So for us it will be a total of 6 babies between our families, not bad huh!! My sister Ana and her husband Dave will be the next ones to have a baby at the end of May, followed by Bill's younger brother Lonny and his wife Melissa at the end of June, then Bill's youger sister Joanna and husband Trevor will be expecting their baby at the end of September. Bill's younger brother Thomas and wife Rosalie had their son Ammon Owen in February. Liam calls all baby's Baby Cousin Owen in honor of meeting and falling head over heels in love with his new cousin! I am so excited to have all these nieces and nephews!! Congrats everyone!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness! They are both so adorable and sweet!! Thanks so much for sharing and tell them both congratulations!! Love you!

Alexa said...

They are really cute. I think they were born a day apart though. Kawati and Teryn's baby was born first on Tuesday at about 6:30 pm, and Pono and Michelle's was Wednesday about 4:30 pm. I'm excited to have some more boys in the family! Kayden and McKays's birthdays are a day apart too... and coming up next week! April 16th, and 15th. Party Party next week (and lots of cake!)

Xela said...

They are so cute! So glad they are all doing well, what fun it must be to have all these little ones running around! Thanks for sharing, I mentioned this on Alexas blog, but i am so grateful for blogs if we did not have them I doubt I would even know the babies were even born! Love ya!

Jeannette said...

Thank you for posting these pictures and sharing the good news from your family. I doubt that we would get to see them otherwise. Grandma was excited to have seen one of the babies on Sunday.
How are you doing with your fitness and health goals? Haven't heard lately. Keep it up.
Auntie J

The Holcombs said...

How precious! I love to see how our family continues to grow. What an amazing legacy our grandparents created! Love to them both and big congrats, please pass it along.