Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 27, 2009

Feverish

I have a test today at school and yet I am distracted since Liam is very sick right now. He has been feverish for the past two days and hasn't eaten much the entire time. He is lethargic and it kills me to leave him with Bill so that I can go to class only to worry about him the entire time. I know his daddy is doing a great job taking care of him and yet when its your child you want nothing more then to be the one comforting and caring for them! Some days its so hard to continue on with this goal of education when you see how sick your child is and you want nothing more then to stay home with them to care for them. I miss the days when it was me that stayed home full time with him and yet Heavenly Father has prompted me to get my education right now and not to delay it any longer. So with faith I pick myself up again and hope that I understand Him correctly and that all of the sacrifices will be worth it in the end.

4 comments:

Tiscia said...

What a blessing that he can be with Bill - at least he's with dad. Sometimes there just seems to be things that are just a mom's job - and it is hard to share them. I hope you were able to concentrate on your test alright.

Jana Perkins said...

My heart goes out to you. I know how that feels. When it was my turn to go to chruch and Daniels turn to stay with Kailey when she was sick, I hated it the entire time, and it was church! I hope he gets over whatever it is soon.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

OHhhhhh, I'm sorry!! I hope you all get better soon!!! We're sick too and it's awful!

Heather said...

Oh, I hope he gets better soon. Being sick is awful, but sometimes it's worse when its you husband or your child. I totally understand how you feel about being distracted from school and worrying while you are there. But hang in there. If you feel led by the Lord to do what you are doing right now, He will make ways for the other things to be ok.