Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Five Years Ago...

At this exact moment five years ago, I was about five hours away from bringing this amazing little person into the world. After 12 hours of hard labor, this beautiful child was born at exactly midnight on June 2, 2005.

My heart is overflowing with joy and happiness as I contemplate all that has transpired over the last five years. I feel honored and blessed to have you as my child and I thank Heavenly Father each and every day for answering my prayers--by sending you to me. Liam, you are the greatest fulfillment of everything I could have ever wished or dream of having in a child. I love you and hope that your fifth year is a special one filled with memories, growth, friendships, learning, and health. I love you bigger than the whole wide universe and I thank my lucky stars for you each and everyday.

Happy Fifth Birthday Liam!!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday LIAM!!!