Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

In The Home Stretch!

As we have been running around town desperately trying to get ready for Christmas we stopped into Sam's Club a few weeks back and who should be there but Ole Saint Nick (OK he was really Young Saint Nick but who's really gonna tell the kiddies that!) There was even a really nice person from the Photo Department with a camera on hand to take free pictures of the kiddies with Santa. Liam was really excited about sitting on Santa's lap, he was however a little shy with the camera lady. We thought it was a great idea especially since we didnt have to wait in long line at the Mall and after all the 5x7 picture was free!



I hope that your all managing well considering that its only 6 more days until Christmas. I hope your to-do lists are almost completed. We are in the home stretch with only a few more errands to do and a lot of Christmas baking left to be done. Sadly however your cards will all be late this year! I just hope that I can keep my sanity as I finish of my lists of to-do's. Hopefully your all hanging in there as well!

2 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

Liam's face is so funny in this picture. That's hilarious that he wasn't scared of Santa, but of the photographer. Tyler is just the opposite. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Samantha said...

Such a cute picture!!