Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 8, 2009

M.I.A. (Missing In Action)

Is this a post about Chuck Norris or the courageous actions of war veterians? Sorry, no I am currently too shallow for that. Rather this is a post to appologize for my lack of posts and to share with you all how I have been missing in aciton in other ways as well. Last Friday the week ended with Finals and I felt that I in order to reward myself for all of my hard work that I deserved a few extravagances. Here is a run down of those...

I excused myself from making dinner every night and we all ate lots and lots of cold pizza and cold cereal. (Just not together, ewww!)




I gave myself permission not to clean or pick up a single thing all week, here is evidence...



I slept in every day this past week and was late to work all week! Oops!



I have enjoyed slacking off all week and must admit that I think I will go M.I.A more often since this past week has been so enjoyable!!

1 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Good for you Moana, you deserve it!!!